Conditions necessary to raise chickens using chicken farming equipment
- font size decrease font size increase font size
Chicken farming has always been a wealthy project for many users to increase their income and choose. And with the continuous development of the chicken industry, the emergence of various types of poultry farming equipment, chickens are becoming more and more large-scale, more and more relaxed, so that many users have joined the ranks of chicken raising equipment. So what are the basic problems to be learned when raising chickens using chicken equipment? What are the conditions?
1. Feeding management technology: Many novice farmers have been raising chickens in the past, but they are not. Chicken raising also has the technology of raising chickens. The way to raise chickens is the key to the success of raising chickens. Chicken farm staff should have knowledge, professionalism, and management. Even breeders should be professional and technical personnel. Only in this way can the chicken farm create good economic benefits. The chicken farm should adopt various methods such as expert guidance and personnel training to introduce and absorb technical or technical talents from various channels to improve the overall professional and technical level of the breeding management personnel. Adopting scientific feeding management methods, continuously reducing production costs, improving product quality and labor productivity are effective ways to solve the low level of technology.
2. Investing funds: Before raising chickens, farmers should pay attention to calculating the number of chickens they raise, how much it costs, and have a budget to raise chickens. Otherwise, they don’t know if they earn money, even if they need to raise chickens. The funds are small, but the sites, chicken houses, utensils, employee wages and working capital for chicken production are indispensable. The investment in a chicken house and utensils for a laying hen is 2.85$-4.3$. The investment in land, chicken houses and appliances can be adapted to local conditions. It takes about $3.5 to grow a laying hen, so the liquidity of $4 per chicken is more abundant.
3. Chicken feed: In the process of raising chicken, feed is an important key to ensure the healthy growth and production of the chickens. Therefore, farmers must have sufficient feed sources before raising chickens. In a production cycle (72 weeks), a laying hen requires 45-50 kg of compound feed. From the entry to the market, a broiler consumes about 4-4.5 kg of feed, 60%-70% of the consumed material belongs to grain, 25%-30% belongs to agricultural and sideline products, and the remaining 5%-10% is mineral feed. Animal feed and synthetic additives. The feed used in the breeding and production stages can be processed and prepared as required. If the brood feedstock buys the finished product, the place that should not be saved cannot be saved. The feed must be sufficient and the quality should be good to prevent mildew and deterioration. The finished material should not be stored for more than 3 weeks. Raw materials should not be stored for long periods of time, but they cannot be purchased without a place.
4. Choose chicken farming equipment: There are many types of chicken equipment, and different equipment can do different jobs. Like feeding, clearing, quail eggs and ventilation, it can be done by chicken farming equipment. In addition, current farmers will choose to use chicken equipment to raise equipment for breeding chickens. Therefore, farmers need to understand the various types of poultry farming equipment and the characteristics of each equipment, according to their actual conditions and needs, to rationally choose the equipment they need.
The above are some of the basic problems and conditions that the author should pay attention to before the farmers use the poultry farming equipment to raise chickens. It is not an easy job to raise chickens, so farmers must be careful when raising chickens. If you decide, you should do it seriously.