The installation and commissioning of the chicken automatic feeder of the chicken raising equipment is shared with you as follows. You can refer to our suggestions when operating.
1. Make sure the fasteners are firm during installation. The transmission parts are flexible and the operation is stable. Lubrication oil should be added to each operation part and gearbox.
2. Track laying, in order to ensure that the feeder walks steadily while working, and runs in a straight line, it is necessary to lay tracks in the chicken house.
a. Adjust the chicken coop passages of all chicken feeders to the same width, and the chicken coops are the same height and arranged parallel and neatly.
b. Fix the 3*30 angle steel on the ground plane according to the position of the guide wheel. Note that the joint position should be flat and smooth, and the weld should be on the back of the angle steel. When laying, first mark the position of the track to be laid into a true line, drill 6 mm holes in sections on the straight line, and insert 6 mm * 100 mm round steel into the holes to make them 17 mm above the ground. Then cover the connected angle steel on the round steel, and retract the two ends into the chicken cage 300-500mm.
3. Adjust the width of feeder and chicken house channel. Feeders are divided into two types: AB. A type feeder with a width of 600MM is suitable for use with aisle width between 650-800MM, and there should be 1.5-2.0M space at both ends of the chicken coop for the feeder to turn around.
4. To adjust the feeding amount, there is no feeding adjustment port at the lower end of the feeding pipe of this machine. It can be adjusted appropriately according to the chicken feed intake. When the feeding amount is small, the feed opening at the lower end of the feeding pipe is adjusted smaller, otherwise, it is enlarged.
5. Operation and use: align the guide wheel on the front of the feeder full of feed with the ground rail laid on the ground, align the bulk feed tube with the chicken trough, and adjust the size of the feed inlet according to the required feed amount. Close the lifting clutch. When there is feed out of the feed pipe, close the walking clutch and the feeder moves forward at a constant speed. At the same time, the feed evenly falls into the chicken trough, and after the end, the feeding clutch is separated first, and then the walking clutch is separated.
If the space at both ends of the chicken house is large enough, you can jump directly, otherwise you can pull the flip handle on the feeder to turn the feeding hopper to the vertical position of the chicken feeding pipe to reduce the turning radius.