In the ordinary use of poultry breeding equipment, maintenance is very important. Because the chicken coop is very dirty when used frequently. It also needs regular cleaning and maintenance in normal times.
1. Every time you raise a batch of chickens, check the buckle of the feed line and the screws of the lifting system and other places to tighten it, and you can also fill the motor shaft of the feed line of chickens with butter for maintenance, and the motor bucket can drip a few drops of vegetable oil. To prevent rust.
2. If some chicken-raising equipment is fed by a chain drive seeding feeder, always check whether the chain and sprocket are normal, whether there are signs of looseness, rust, etc. Only when the equipment performance is good, the work efficiency can achieve the certain effect we expect.
3. Before starting the switch of the chicken raising equipment, check whether there are any obstacles on the track. If there are obstacles, it will cause the chicken breeding equipment to run off and deviate. Therefore, you must check carefully before starting the device every day and then start it. And it is necessary to regularly check the line switches and contacts of the blanking line control, check whether there is any looseness, to prevent poor contact.
4. The cooperation between the parts of the layer feeder is controlled by the quenching gear and the chain, so the lubrication between the quenching gear and the chain must be maintained to avoid damage to the accessories due to lack of lubrication.
5. When feed enters the silo, a lot of dust will be generated, which sometimes causes the feeding mechanism to fail to start, because the photoelectric switch used to control the feeding stop mechanism covers the dust, which makes the feeding mechanism unable to start, so it is necessary Clean the dust on the photoelectric switch regularly.